Thursday 28 August 2014

Tea Tree & Witch Hazel Peel Off Face Mask

Boots tea tree and witch hazel peel off face mask

I am recently loving sticking a face mask on with some music and a good book and have a good old relax. So I've been testing out quite a lot of face masks over the last few weeks to find the perfect one and this one is definitely up there with the best. 

The bottle claims that it deep cleans and tightens pores and helps remove blackheads which it really does. This is one of the few face masks were I feel my skin is noticeably cleaner after I've removed it. Peel off masks are definitely the best type of face mask they are just so fun to remove and you know when you've had it on long enough. I also definitely prefer face masks in a bottle/tub as I feel when using the sachets that I only use about three quarters and the rest goes to waste, so these are perfect. This bottle is 50ml so that's around 5-7 uses, but I've had this a while and it's still going strong. I picked this up on offer for around £2 about a month ago, it is now £2.99, here

Have you tried the tea tree and witch hazel range? 
Can anyone recommend any face masks for me to try? 

Em xxx


3 comments: