Monday 4 August 2014

My Current Favourite Products #1



So I thought I would share some of my favourite products. I've split it into three posts; my new favourite products, my old revisited favourites and my constant favourites. 


Invisibobble (£3.75 here) - I just love these bobbles, they are kind to your hair and don't leave that annoying kink after wearing your hair up for a few hours. I have found that once they have been stretched out a bit they start to leave a bit of a kink but I had been using it constantly for around two months. Although you get three in a pack so now I've got a new one in my handbag to use whenever I don't want a kink but still use the old one for any other time. 

Cleansing Pad (£1.50) - I bought this cleansing pad recently from Primark and I think its amazing! I can really feel a difference when I wash my face with this, feel so much cleaner and refreshed. It has a suction cup on the back which is great for sticking in the shower or on the bath tiles and it also has a hoop on the back which makes it so much easier to hold and use. 

PS Love (Primark) Nail Polish Twist Pot (£1) - This is a budget alternative to the Bourjois Magic Nail Polish Remover and I have to say I prefer it! I don't find that either of them are super quick at removing nail polish but the primark one feels soaked in nail polish remover making it way quicker to remove stubborn polish. 

Soap and Glory Mist you Madly Mini Body Spray (£3.50, here)  - I bought this on a recent trip to Boots where I picked up this and two of the hand sanitizers on 3 for 2. It smells amazing and wouldn't think that this is only the mini version. It's the perfect size to throw in my bag for work and everyday use. I definitely regret not buying this before now. 

Soap and Glory Hand Maid Antibacterial Hand Cleansing Gel (£2.50, here) - As I said I bought two of these gels recently, they smell lush and leave your hands feeling clean but not sticky like some. These are quite expensive for antibacterial gel but are so much better than some of the cheaper ones I've used. 

Barry M Gelly Nail Paint in Rose Hip (£3.99, here) - I bought a selection of Barry M nail polishes recently from Bank as they were reduced to £1 and this is definitely my favourite of the lot, its a lovely pale pink, unlike some nude colours the pigment is really strong meaning you can get a strong colour with only two or three coats. I'm pleasantly surprised with how well this suits my pale skin.  

Batiste Dry Shampoo Blush (£2.99, here) - There is times when my hair is incredibly greasy between washing, despite washing my hair daily, so for these times this is a godsend. I've not actually tried any other dry shampoos so maybe I can't judge that fairly. 


My next post will be my old and revisited products so be sure to check that out! :) 
What do you think of these products? 

Emmy xoxx





2 comments:

  1. i like the soap and glory body spray - smells lovely! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really does, and for such a small bottle it seems to last for ages! x

      Delete