Tuesday 26 August 2014

Sally Hansen Salon Effects in Glitz Blitz

Sally Hansen Salon Effects Real Nail Polish Strips in Glitz Blitz

So I was in town having a browse in the pound shops at the hope of finding some bargains. I picked up these Sally Hansen nail wraps and a maybelline baby lips, I was pleasantly surprised to find these as I've never seen either of these brands so cheap before.


These nail wraps are pretty amazing as they're real polish strips so they look exactly like a real manicure rather than stickers and they can last up to 10 days. They are easily removed with a wipe or two of nail polish remover, unlike if you were to paint nails with a real glitter polish like this, which would definitely be a hassle.

You get sixteen stickers, which is more than enough to find the perfect size for every nail and they are so easy to apply and you are given everything you need to apply them.

Sally Hansen Salon Effects Real Nail Polish Strips in Glitz Blitz
Nail Polish Strips 

Applying the strips 

Finished application 

These nail wraps were so glitzy and bright, it's just a shame I didn't have anywhere fancy to go while wearing them. They lasted around 5 days without getting too chipped and feeling like I needed to remove them. 

There are loads of other styles in the range and I will be definitely buying some more if I see them this cheap again and considering ordering them here as they're only £1.15 and definitely more than worth it.

Will you be checking these out? And can you recommend any other nail wraps? 

Em xxx





No comments:

Post a Comment