Thursday 14 August 2014

Phone Cases Wishlist

Samsung Galaxy S4 phone case from HeadCases.com



I recently got a new phone, the Samsung Galaxy S4 mini after a year of using a water damaged HTC it has been a welcomed change. I was excited for the chance to make it all pretty with a nice phone case. So excited that I had ordered one from eBay within an hour of making the phone order. So you can imagine my disappointment when the case I ordered arrived broken and blurry. So I headed over to Head Case Designs and they had so many cases that I really loved. 

phone cases

They are all £4.95 and there's free delivery. They do a range of cases for all popular phone types. 
I ordered the top left one and the travel the world one too, which you can see above. 
They arrived within about a week I am totally in love, they are such good quality and fit perfectly. The cases are good because they aren't flat and smooth like most of the cheaper ones meaning the pattern isn't going to be easily scratched off.

What do you think of these cases? Is there any other cases you would recommend?

Emmy x


4 comments:

  1. love the map one, i love the phone cases from iconemesis too! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, i love it. It's a shame they only do iphone cases :/! xx

      Delete