Thursday 21 March 2013

Wishlist: Clothes & Shoe

I don't know whether its just cause I have no money to spend or that the all the spring lines in stores right now are amazing but I have so many items I want right now. I'm obviously not going to buy three pairs of converses; everytime I buy a pair the never seem to fit properly, but I am still adamant to find some that are right for me. I need some new black jeans as I've almost worn through the knees of my current ones and H&M jeans fit me so well and they are great value. I also need some new pairs of New Look plimsoles for the upcoming spring/summer season, I own about 6 pairs but most I am walking through the soles as they were the only shoes I wore all summer and I just love these red dotty ones <3
           ........

1. Converse All Star Oxford White, Schuh, £45
2. Converse All Star Light Oxford White, Schuh, £45
3. Light Blue Top, New Look, £13
4. White and Blue Floral Hi-Tops, New Look, £20
5. Converse All Star Ox ii Mint-y, Schuh, £45
6. Black Skinny Jeans, H&M, £10
7. Red Polka Dot Plimsoles, New Look, £8
8. Black Low Skinny Jeans, H&M, £20 

I am so happy to be home for 4 weeks for Easter break, however that means even less money coming in, so less chance I will be able to buy anything off this :( 
What are you currenting wishing for? :) 

xx


2 comments:

  1. Everything is cute! Thanks for sharing! I just came across your blog and I'm your newest follower :) Would you mind checking out our blog and (if you like) following back via GFC and Bloglovin'? Looking forward to your next post! xx

    sixthtractate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, thankks, I'll check out your blog now :D xx

      Delete