Sunday 31 March 2013

Wishlist: Jewellery

To follow my previous wishlist post this is another wishlist post centred on jewellery. I am really in need of revamping my jewellery collection as I tend to wear the same simple necklace  my boyfriend bought me, for university and one of two slightly fancier necklaces. And then a mix of the same bracelets and watches. I like these statement necklaces as they can liven up a usually boring outfit. I love these two watches, the white aztec one is just so much more summery than the watches I currently wear and being a Geography Student who loves travelling I love the globe watch too <3 ... 



1. Mini Spike Necklace, Asos, £8
2. Peace Stretch Bracelet, New Look, £4
3. Gold Monochrome Chain Necklace, New Look £8
4. Gold and Pink Spike Peace Bracelet, New Look, £6
5. Black and Gold Spike Rose Bracelet, New Look, £5 
6. Gold Noahs Ark Bracelet, New Look, £4 
7. Bunting Necklaces, Asos, £10 
8. Moustache Bracelet, Asos, £8
9. Aztec Watch, Asos, £20 
10. Globe Watch, Asos, £20 

Hope you all have a good Easter =))


No comments:

Post a Comment