Monday 11 February 2013

Tangle Teezer

After much debate I decided to purchase a tangle teezer. I have fairly thick long hair and its always been a nightmare to brush especially when its wet, after seeing a number of blog posts about it and along with the fact my hairdresser has started using one whenever I go, I decided it was worth the £10.

The tangle teezer is designed by Shaun P, with the aim of creating a brush that 'gives pain-free detangling', the brush has plastic bristle of two lengths, this reaches all through my hair when wet, despite being significantly shorter than on most brushes.

From my first use I knew I loved this product. My hair felt so smooth and soft even though I hadn't washed my hair in about a day.

The only problem with this product for me is the fact you can't use it whilst blow-drying due to it being plastic, which means I have to keep my other brush for drying my hair.
Despite this, I would definitely recommend this to anyone with difficult to manage hair!


Tangle Teezer, Boots, £10.99

2 comments:

  1. great review!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc // youtube

    ps. enter my new giveaway to win the ice neon or fruit pastel collection by models own! click here.

    ReplyDelete