Wednesday 1 August 2012

What's in my bag ...

So I always like reading these sorts of posts, not sure why its just something that appears interesting about other people.

My bag, technically my mums but she's actually never used it. It was bought in TK-Maxx for £20 so not bad I think, its big enough to fit the daily essentials in but not too big. 


1. My ipod complete with despicable me wallpaper 2. Nica purse I purchased in Chester a few years ago which can function as a purse or a clutch depending on the occasion. 3. Ibuprofen 4. CV's as I am in desperate need of a job until I start Uni.  5. Deodorant 6. Ted Baker Body Spray  7. Car Keys complete with radley keyring  8. My blackberry which I'm hopefully getting rid of soon.  9. Hairbrush  10. Lip Balm  11. Hand and face wipes for those little emergencies     

So yeah, that was all, hope you enjoyed seeing whats in my bag :D
xxx

3 comments:

  1. I really need a job too but am having no luck. Tbh i don't think i have been looking properly because i spent last summer looking and didn't get one because nobody really wanted to take me on for 2 months until i went back to uni. So i may just get a job while i am at uni next year. Hope you find one though!!
    Amy x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm having the same problem, no one wants to hire anyone for just a month or two especially as I have no experience. And I'm struggling to find a job in the city I'm going to be in for uni, so I'm not having much look at all :( Hopefully we'll both have some luck soon!! :)
      x

      Delete
  2. Heyy just thought i would let you know i have nominated you for the Liebster Award, check out my blog for the info :)
    Amy x

    ReplyDelete