Friday 10 August 2012

Birthday Wshlist

My Birthday is coming up in the next few weeks so I thought I'd make a fairly realistic wishlist of what I'd like for my birthday off my family, friends and boyfriend.

 1. Owl Slippers - New Look £9.99  - Cause these are just too cute to not want
 2. Leapard and Tan bowler Bag - New Look £19.99   - Cause I really could do with a decent bag
 3. R4 Card for my 3DS   - So I don't have to buy 3DS games
 4. Leopard Print Flats (which I already have put are completely worn down to the sole) and navy dotty flats both £7.99   - Cause these are the perfect everyday shoes
 5. 2tb External Hard drive  £100   - Cause I'm gonna need one for uni mainly so I can watch Tv shows and films
 6. Lightweight and Compact Hairdryer, preferably a Revlon one £15 cause again I need one for uni
 7. Dark Red Lace Top - New Look  £13
 8. Some form of shower basket 
 9. Models Own Indian Ocean £5 
 10. Barry M Nail Polish in Mushroom and Raspberry £2.99

There's probably more than this I want but can't think of at this moment. 
Is there anything essential you think should be on my list?  :)  

1 comment:

  1. Oh, that bag is purely adorable.

    http://thegeekypeacock.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete