Monday 6 August 2012

My Nail Polish Collection ...

I've recently organised my nail polish collection and thought I'd share my organisation skills with you all. 


This is my over-growing collection of nail polishes. The purple box which was originally a perfume box is home to my many nail polishes, the pink bag to the left contains the polishes I use most often so I can get to them easily. And the box to the right is all my stamping stuff, which I never use anymore.

 My Collection of Opi Minis. The Roxy perfume box has a magnetic nail polish in it which I bought off ebay and the gold box was a christmas present with a nails inc magnetic polish and a crackle. 


And here's everything contained in my dresser draw. 


Is anyone else this organised with nail polishes or is it just me?
  

1 comment:

  1. I love nail polish! Way to stay organized. I kind of just throw mine in a drawer or keep it in a container on my desk.

    ReplyDelete