Sunday 20 April 2014

Spring/Summer Wishlist: Dresses

I've been struggling to find something to wear the last week or so since the sudden change in weather, and since I received my student finance and got paid from work both in the last week I thought it would be a good time to have a browse at the summer clothes online. The next few posts will be wishlists. 

1. Blue Tile Print Tunic Dress - New Look
2. Aztec Print Tunic Dress - New Look
3. Grey Jersey Sleeveless Dress - New Look
4. Daisy Print Swing Dress - New Look
5. Dorothy Shift Abstract Print Dress - Miss Guided
6. Hansini Shift Geometric Print Dress - Miss Guided
7. Jersey Dress - H&M
8. Maxi Dress H&M
9. Daisy Print Blouson Maxi Dress Select

What do you think of these dresses? 

1 comment:

  1. These are lovely dresses! I love the maxi dress on the end, really pretty! x

    ReplyDelete